Monday, May 10, 2021

Crow

This morning, the strangest thing happened to me that I cannot explain. I was driving and was so focused on something ahead and my own plan. All of a sudden, a crow flew right in front of my windshield, like hovering there, as if time stopped. It was extremely powerful and it felt like I hit a force field and the crow said, "STOP". I put my right hand out, palm towards it instinctively and said, "OK!" I am listening. 

I am listening, Universe. I am listening. 

I cannot explain it. All day, my whole chest has been vibrating and feels so warm and so much energy is there. 


I was reading about Crows, and they can herald a transformation or change, redirection, or a message of spiritual growth. While I can read and read and read about stuff, deep down I know the answer. It shows itself slyly like the sun coming over a hill in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment