Wednesday, May 19, 2021

7

 There has been some majorly beautiful signs lately affirming that alignment is happening. This morning, I noticed something in the grass, I picked it up and put it on a rock. It was a little square of paper and on it was just the printed number 7. In numerology, everything of me is a 7, except for one 9. A dear friend who can see auras told me I have a rainbow aura. It just made me think that we don't generate the light but reflect it. We don't generate love or give from a limited space - we are a conduit for it. Love and light are limitless and not bound or contained by our own understanding, possessiveness, or acts of control. They are measureless, infinite, waiting to be dipped in with joy just as we dip our toes into the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment