Sunday, April 11, 2021

dream

 I had a very strange dream and honestly I feel like it is more and more disorienting to wake up and determine if what happened was real or just a dream. In my dream, I was in my room. A big, white glowing rat ran out from under my bed but I wasn't scared. I looked up and saw a demon in the corner of my room watching me. I started chanting at it and rebuking it, and it shriveled up like a mummy until it was smaller than the rat. I was floating in the corner of the ceiling at this point, looking down at the shriveled demon until it disappeared. Then I woke up and I saw a black sphinx-like cat with big alien orb eyes watching me from my bedroom door frame--it looked like those Egyptian cat statues with long pointy ears and neck, except it had orb eyes. Was I actually awake or still asleep?!? The cat wasn't scary and I felt protected by it. It felt like a test for how I handled the rat and the demon


My dreams keep getting more and more vivid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment