Friday, March 5, 2021

A memory or dream?

 *I had the most vivid dream last night about past life and soulmate. It felt so real. I feel like I could write a whole book about it*



I saw in his eyes the glittering of a place I couldn't quite remember. A place that I knew deep inside me, like the wells of the deepest place. Only an echo remained

When he slid his hands down my back and gripped me closer, I knew this grip, this belonging. And I was falling into a place that had no thought or reason, only feeling. The feeling of being swallowed whole - sliding and soaring - thunderous, a soundless scream. And ecstasy. 

And he knew the price of this, and I knew the price, but how I gave in, nothing close enough. His black eyes, relentless, scorched into my soul, "you are mine, mine, mine."

His world was dark, and he was sad somehow.  It was a dim planet with light that was not pitch black, and not twilight. In-between. Bubbles of soft light floated around, and in the gentle glow I saw animals around me with huge orb, alien eyes - curious, watching - as I glided past on his arm. He took me Home. A home of darkness, and glowing, and knowing, and magic. 

After that, I don't remember much. As if someone took a book from the library of my mind, and now that story is missing. But I can feel the hole where it used to be. Nothing can fill that space. 

Now, I was in a world of light, The price of that love was having no memory of it moving forward. Just a strange haunted feeling, a shadow you can't pull into a shape. How quickly it moves on. How I wished I could go back. But you can never go back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment