Friday, April 23, 2021

snake dream

 I had a dream that I was lying in the grass, and a green snake slithered towards me, and went through my shirt sleeve, across my chest, and then out my shirt neck hole, touching my throat. It looked deeply and lovingly into my eyes and I was not scared, and then it slithered away. Then another snake came from the opposite direction, twice as big, green with darker stripes. It had big eyes and crawled across my stomach. I wasn't scared. It felt like a friend. Then I got up and went into a hot kitchen and started making a raspberry fruit tart. I didn't have the right ingredients or items needed. I looked in all the cupboards and drawers for a knife and a cooking rack and a chopping board and couldn't find anything, but somehow I was putting a fruit tart in the oven. Like it magically appeared there because I didn't give up looking for all the stuff I needed. Then I took it out of the oven and it smelled really good and I knew it would be delicious.

I have never had a snake dream before.

No comments:

Post a Comment