Monday, April 26, 2021

nap dream

As soon as I got off work, I felt so tired, so I took a nap at 6pm and just woke up from a very real dream. I had a dream that I was at my old house in Missouri, but it looked different. It had the same yard, but it was taller and more narrow and there were more houses around instead of the cow pasture. I went inside, and there was a tour going on, someone was explaining the history of the house and the history of the town. There was a picture of a man beside a piano in the front landing and the tour lady said there was a rumor that a ghost lived in the house, and only special people could see him. She said that there were rumors that he had been murdered for his abilities, and that is why he was a ghost. Just then, I knew that I would soon see him. I could sense his presence as I toured the house. I saw him in the attic; he came from behind a corner and just looked at me, and he was sad, very sad. I spoke to him and told him to not be sad anymore, that I knew what happened to him, and I was sorry that it happened to him. I felt like my heart was breaking for him, and I could feel all of his sorrow. I wasn't scared at all. Then I heard piano music again and I knew it was him and somehow the music meant he was free. Then I woke up. I can still see his sad face after I woke up - he was from the late 1800s. 

I am not sure if this is a shadow work dream, or something else. Well, definitely there is a lot of details in my dreams; they feel like movies, so real and immersive. And it is only 9:20pm, o my, still more sleep ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment